I. How to install and refill transparent cartridge(with auto reset chip)
1. Pull off the plastic seal, fill the ion-free water into the cartridge to clean it, and then empty the cartridge.
2. Turn on the printer, after the printer is ready; install the adjusted cartridges into the printer.
3. Pull off the plastic seal; fill the cartridges with inks through the syringe.
4. At last, operate print head cleaning and print nozzle pattern.
II. How to Install Chip onto Transparent Cartridge
1. Remove the chip from the original cartridge with paper knife gently, pay attention not to destroy the chip.
2. Adhere the backside of the chip onto the double-adhesive tape, cut off the additional tape around the chip.
3. Adhere the chip onto the transparent cartridge according to the position of chip. Make sure the adhered position is completely right.
II. Change inks in print head
There is about 18ml ink in HP70 print head, each color 9ml. Therefore, while
changing inks, you need run out the inks in print head. Following is the specific
1. Make a monochrome color pattern by Photoshop, the size is 60*100cm.
Following is the color data.
2. Print the monochrome color pattern, choose the following print mode:
Media type: Glossy photo paper; Atuo media cutter closed; Delete the up and down margins; choose color management software. You need print more than 10 patterns. After finishing printing, the MK does not take part in printing, therefore you need change the media type and print 10 pieces again, change the media type into coated paper or common paper. After finishing printing, examine the performance of test pattern. If problem exists, go on printing until the nozzles are in normal conditions.
3. Color Calibration:
There is I1 equipment in HP Z2100 that can do color calibration, as the compatible ink is different from OEM ink, therefore, color calibration is quite necessary. Moreover, the acquitted ICC profile and corresponding media type can be loaded into the printer together.