How to Install Decoder for HP Z6100
I. Turn off the power, pull out the power line.
2. Unlock the cartridges‟ holders.
3. Draw out the holders in turn
4. Pull off the linked line between CIS board and the printer‟s main board
5. Remove screws of the small main board
6. Pick up the small main board, pull off various data lines and conduit of air pressure sensor
7. Take out the small main board and install the connection line of decoder
8. Then install the small main board into the cartridge holder, connect the conduit of air pressure sensor, clip it well and install the screws.
3) Then the printer will display „”Press OK to continue” and display like in the following picture.
4) Press the button of decoder which is corresponding to the non-recognized cartridge. If successfully, the red indication light above the button will be lightened.
When “Press OK to continue” is displayed, Press OK.
Then check whether all the cartridges are recognized.