How to Replace Chip for Epson 7880/9880
1. Before removing the original chip, please warm it by air heater in advance, in order to soft the adhesive.
2. Take out the chip by knife or other sharp tools from the gap between the chip and cartridge body.
3. Clean up the residual adhesive with tweezers.
4. Please drop 2 or 3 drops of hot melt adhensive into the chip's groove by hot melting glue gun.
5. Replace the chip into the correct place before the adhesive fixed by sharp tools.After 30 minutes, the adhesive will be fixed, the replacement will be completed.